Surely you can translate... Bob the Builder!
That is Gibson's new obessesion. He points to the TV multiple times a day and asks for Ba duh buh. This morning he was pointing at the TV and singing "Ba duh buh duh. CA! DUH! CUH!" the Ba duh buh duh part was melodic and right on pitch while the CA! DUH! CUH! was forte and staccato. It was pretty sweet to hear him singing.
What I'm Into (November 2015)
10 years ago
4 comments:
How CUTE!
Mathias likes to watch Ba Bob (so much so that we have a few TiVoed so that we never get caught in need of an episode...) Which translates to "Sponge Bob" although he doesn't sing along with it.
He DOES, however sing along with "Twinkle, Twinkle"...he gets especially loud at the "UP-A-BUD-A" part.
At hour house he is known as "Bob a Bilider can he fick it? Yes he tan!"
Oh how funny kids are. Thanks for sharing the funny!
Jenney
Very funny!
So cute. I can't wait to see all of you. I miss you and I'm looking forward to hearing Gibs' singing.
Post a Comment