Since Gibson could walk holding on to fingers, he's been obsessed with touching things with his feet. He intentionally walks over things with different textures. Now he loves putting his feet inside things.
Exhibit A:
While I was putting on my makeup before our play last weekend, I heard him whining, but didn't have time to check what was wrong that minute. When I looked down, he had gotten his foot stuck in an empty kleenex box.
Exhibit B:
The other day when we got home from the store, I left him downstairs so I could go to the bathroom. I figured he would follow me up, like usual. While I was in the bathroom I kept hearing a clunk clunk clunk noise. I thought he was making his way up the stairs. When I got out of the bathroom, I looked down the stairs expecting to see him on his way up. No. Instead I saw him with both my high-heeled shoes on the right feet, walking around. I didn't grab my camera quite soon enough, but it helps with the memory.

3 comments:
Yay! Glad to find your blog! Loved your card and letter - you rock, baby
How funny! I myself am quite obsessed with feet...but only baby feet. I find them quite irrisistable! So Gibson, I can relate :D
That's funny - just yesterday Malachi put a potholder on each foot and said he was a penguin.
Post a Comment