I knew one day that my little ones would show me things spiritually and remind me of things... didn't expect it at 17 mo. A few minutes we sat down for an afternoon snack... I started to eat my leftover spaghetti, but Gibson folded his hands, looked at me and said "A-meh", wanting us to pray for our meal. Good reminder Gibs, thanks.
6 comments:
Cute! By the way, your blog makeover is Top Shelf! Nice work!
Thanks. My friend Erin helped!
I agree, groovy look! Isn't it amazing what kids pick up so young? When Greg was 3, he used to say, "Peter says, you go to the nursery!" Which we never understood, but thought it sounded biblical...
That's funny Jeannie!
Hi Erica!
I need to add you to my blog list so I remember to read this more often! Your pictures of Gibson are very cute. I think your blog looks just fine.
Jenney
It is amazing how our children can teach us so much.
Post a Comment