Tuesday, February 10, 2009

High Ti?!?!

Last night Gibson put his hand up near his shoulder, palm facing out and started saying "high ti?, high ti? high ti?" Hmm... my mind started trying to translate Gibsonese. What does that mean?... Ahh! Got it! "Oh do you want to give mommy a high five?" Oh the biggest smile I got in response and then about 20 more "high ti"s.

I bought a video camera last week, which was a huge blessing from God. It's a long story, but God really did guide me to the right store at the right time to get a HUGE discount. I've been trying to figure out how it works and get these cute moments stored on video. Unfortunately, he has a bit of stage fright for the camera. Maybe if I get it out enough he'll get used to it and it won't hinder his "performance." Seriously, he wouldn't answer the easiest questions... things that he's known for months... Of course. I'm probably going to have to be sneakier, turning it on when he's not paying attn. But it'll be fun to post videos if I can figure out how.

3 comments:

Noni said...

SO cute :) Love it...and i'm so thankful you got such a great deal on a video camera! Now you will be able to relive all those moments for years to come! (And embarrass Gib at his wedding or something...)
I miss you! Hope all is well!

pixandpixels said...

I am loving this site. I miss you guys so much. I may come for a visit soon if it's okay. Looking at these pix and blogs is one way I can feel connected and it helps.

The things I read that Gibs is doing are so funny. I can just picture him. What a wonderful thing to be a mommy. :-) I loved it and now I'm having a great time being a grandmommy. Love you guys and miss you.

Rachel said...

All Right Gibson! High Ti!!